Role:Analyst/ Sr. Analyst
Place of Posting:Gurgaon
Yrs of Exp:0 - 3 yrs
• Understanding the scope of work and implementing the most appropriate research methodology and techniques .
• Preparing PowerPoint Presentations, MS Word Reports based on the market intelligence, primary & secondary data in a structured, timely and comprehensive manner.
• Conducting detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of assigned research and consulting projects .
• Actively carrying out complex market assessment, developer assessment, consumer surveys, and demand estimations.
• Responsible for project feasibility analysis/location analysis/financial analysis/city analysis/micro analysis/due diligence.
• Responsible for white papers.
• Complete ownership of presenting to the client and delivery, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• To create /maintain excellent relationships with key clients be able to tailor pitch the product according to their requirements.
• Analyzing and managing the assigned data gathering exercise with respect to periodical research reports on market dynamics.
• 80% work will be related to execution and rest 20% will be the sales pitch, and lead generation.
- graduation/ post-graduation/ or any specialized course
- • 0-3 years of experience in consulting/research preferably in Real Estate sector
• Qualification: graduation/ post-graduation/ or any specialized course
• Good communication, writing and presentation skills
• Good with data and number crunching.
• Flexibility w.r.t. working hours, out-station travel, etc.
• Proven Analytical skills, Self-starter attitude towards work
• Knowledge of advance Excel, Word, PPT, etc.( MS Office Suit)