Role:Sr. Manager- Sales
Place of Posting:Bangalore
Yrs of Exp:4 -8 yrs
• Post Graduate with 4-8 years of work experience in B2B Sales.
• Stable career graph and proven track record of performance in adverse situations.
• Should have, been working in Mid-Senior Managerial role with defied KRA / KPI.
• Self-motivated, confidant and driven individual with a go-getter attitude.
• Has ability to think strategically and work closely with top management of the Company. .
• Ability to thrive under pressure. .
• Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills to interpret sales related data and other information, solve .
problem, and propose solution/take right decision.
• A high-activity, high-energy individual who has a winning mentality; .
• An enthusiastic and passionate self-starter with a demonstrable track record for over-achievement and excellence.
• Blue-chip academic credentials.
• Highly Target Oriented Action & Thought Process.
• Proactive when encountering business challenges.
- MBA preferred
Real Estate Knowledge
- • Looking for people who are into B2B sales and have acquired clients
• Based out of the mentioned location, the role will involve selling to specified prospects in the local geography as well in other regions of the country
• Execute the sales strategy for PropEquity with a goal of new client acquisition
• Ability to clearly communicate the value proposition of PropEquity to the target audience and increase awareness of the company;
• Discuss and communicate opportunities within the sales team as well as effectively communicate with the top management team at PropEquity
• Maintain an up to date sales pipeline on the company’s preferred CRM platform
Continuously capture feedback from prospects and customers and knowledge of competitor offerings and communicate the same to Propequity corporate management
• Experience of managing a sales cycle from originating a prospect to successfully converting it to a customer
• Experience of delivering accurate sales forecasts, reporting and reviews to the top management team;